Share this Post
Early in February this year, our dear friend Nick (@mensrea on twitter) gave us the heads up on a really cool AutoShare competition for social media users.
@GloriaRoheim u would b perfect! U should so apply 4 this free road trip advnture w @Enterprise (Formerly AutoShare) http://t.co/skSNuiAb1I pic.twitter.com/yVsOTmEo5s
— niko (@mensrea) February 19, 2014
The first local Toronto auto-sharing company was looking for 12 extraordinary people, 30 years or under, to discover the region of Ontario with keys to AutoShare vehicles, city-wide. The mission, if we were chosen, and choose to accept it … Go on 6 free AutoShare trips every 2 weeks for 3 months, take photos of your trips using your smart phone and share the adventures over social media.
You probably already guessed by now, that we were one of the lucky winners! And now, we’ll spend the next 3 months galavanting on multiple adventures, both personal and business, with these amazing AutoShare rides. AAAAAAMMMAAAZING RIGHT?
And that’s not all … we’ll also be offered:
- Our best adventures featured biweekly in THE GRID
- A profile on the AutoShare website: http://autoshare.com/discoveron/meet-the-team/
- Marketing and social media work experience, with reference letter (which of course is not our main focus 🙂
- Intimate conversations with some of Toronto’s most influential movers and shakers at the monthly meetings
- A Free AutoShare membership
- $300 in AutoShare driving credits upon completion of the project
- 6 free trips with AutoShare vehicles during the project
- Some of the trips will include amazing freebies like:
- VIA rail gift certificates
- Hot docs tickets
- Free passes to concerts/ festivals
- Gift cards to Dufferin mall
- Invitations to vineyards, farms, restaurants around the region
So next time someone tells you that there’s no point to being on social media, you can rub this in their face 🙂 and then invite them into 2014.
What we want to know from you, is where the hell you think we should go?
Share this Post