Wedge15 is a boutique Toronto-based consultancy that re-imagines brands, translating their value for a changing economy. Co-founded by husband and wife duo Ricardo and Gloria Roheim McRae, they believe in flexible work arrangements, an integrated work-life style, and in purpose-driven business. With over 250 impactful client projects completed and dozens of media features world-wide, they’re recognized as one of Canada’s leading brand and strategy consultancies.
Gloria Roheim McRae
Gloria Roheim McRae is known for her leadership as a best-selling author, strategist and speaker. She moved through 21 different jobs in four different sectors before starting her first business. Today she is the Co-Founder and Chief Strategic Officer of Wedge15.
More about Gloria
Ricardo McRae is a trailblazer, known for his commitment to business, creativity and community. He is the Executive Director and Curator of Black In Canada and merged his design business to become the Co-Founder and Chief Artistic Officer of Wedge15.
More about Ricardo
Some of our clients:
- Canadian Media Producers Association
- Women in Film and Television Toronto
- Canadian Business for the Arts
- Government of Trinidad and Tobago
- City of Toronto
- Ontario English Catholic Teacher’s Association
- University of Toronto
- Seneca College
- Éclat School for the Performing Arts
- American Chamber of Commerce in Montenegro
* We’ve also worked with dozens of solo entrepreneurs who’ve been in businesses for at least three years and are ready to jump to the next level.